Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome Jerks!

Welcome to my little slice of the internet. I, like many losers before me, have decided to start a blog to make myself seem somewhat important. If you are unfamiliar with blogs...this is how it goes. When it starts, it's very active. Gets updated often. Then the wear of it begins to happen and the author posts less and less. I full expect the same to happen here. So, don't get too excited. I know I'm not. I know probably two people will read the damn thing. My Mom, and maybe Jen.

The first few posts will be read by a few Facebook friends, maybe. Then, as the shine wears off, people will stop coming. And, then my Mom and Jen will only come to read as the feeling of guilt and/or necessity of maintaining my mental health, spills over them.

Anyway, thanks for coming to read my introduction. I'll be writing random stuff about my life. Shit that pisses me off, and other interesting crap that I come across.

First real post, will be the full list of Customer Tips that I began on Facebook. It's a good place to start, and is a thing that every person who ever shops needs to read. (Screw you Jen, I'm still right.)

Adios Burritos!

No comments:

Post a Comment